Corporate Social Responsibility
- YKK shall spend a minimum of 2% of its average Net profits in the immediately preceding three (3) financial years in accordance with companies Act, 2013.
- CSR Expenditure shall not include expenditure on an item not in conformity or not in line with activities which fall within purview of the CSR activities listed under Companies Act, 2013.
- The CSR expenditure may be incurred through any of the following modes :
- On its own or
- Through a registered trust or a registered society or a company established by the company or its holding of subsidiary or associate company under section 8 of the companies Act 2013 or otherwise subject to the rules as provided in the companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules, 2014 or any other rules /regulations as may be applicable from time to time,
- The company may also collaborate with other companies for undertaking projects or programs or CSR activities in such a manner that the CSR Committee of respective companies are in a position to report separately on such projects or programs in accordance with Companies (Corporate Social Responsibility Policy) Rules,2014.